Sonntag, März 12, 2006

At the Taube

Taubes are very good people, though they have smelling toilets. They always eat reis with thunfish all the day or what the mother has in the keller. Sometimes they buy themselves ready- gerichte. They have lots of friends, as you can see on the foto. But not for long, because they eat alles weg.
Then they sit for the laptop in da house and think about how to argue with the cat that lives over them or if they should putz the flur. Because früher they had horse- friends, they always say "Hottehü".
The Taube I know has a new wohnzimmer table, but I heard it only from hearing saying, because it has not already laded me in that I could see it with my own eyes. This Taube always learns, so that the chicken is angry, because it wants not to play soccer with the chicken. Perhaps it`s only an outspeech, because it has too little feet to play soccer. Cause I know, that the Taube is always on parties. I hear the "Gurr Gurr" till here.
And it always pfeifs but I don`t know why.

2 Comments:

Blogger DieDazi said...

i think it is very good to be the seconder. the chicken has me said that he doesn`t play gerne against the taube, because it is so stark and fights all the time.he drücks the little chicken always gegen the wall in the halle.but it is good to have so eine bestie in the manshaft.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Lindarr said...

i think, the taube shoud break up the studdy, because to be the second best is emberessing! i know you get einsicht! i thik putze were a good job, because than he can work for hisself!

2:59 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home