Samstag, August 04, 2007

In english, please?

Hallo Leute,

es kann sein, dass sich ein paar Amis auf meinen Blog verirren und weil ich höflich bin, werde ich mal versuchen, meine Posts auch auf Englisch zu verfassen. Dadurch kann ich außerdem mal sehen, wie weit mein Schulenglisch so reicht. Super, die Dazi. Hö.

Hi guys,

maybe some people from the USA will look at this blog. Because I`m polite I will try to write down my posts in english too. Besides that I will see how good my english skills are that I learned at school. Super, Dazi. Hö.

9 Comments:

Blogger Lindarr said...

there are some faults in it. cause school is far away (i think)!
but its realy not easy to write in english, particularly when the last test in english is written 3 years ago.

is das richtig? ich weiß es nicht!

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

and when the english test was a 5. you have not right written and I didn't do, either. daria said, we aren't allowed, to wright shit- english, so i will stop now.

hottehue

8:14 AM  
Blogger CityChecker said...

super, THE dazi, hö...

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

You`ve got to look at your second sentence. When you use the "too" there's got to be a "," before it.

i can nothing ;-)

12:08 PM  
Blogger Lindarr said...

yes, that is my meaning, too!

12:19 PM  
Blogger DieDazi said...

maybe. but this isn`t a plattform to correct me. i mean this wasn`t what i wanted to achieve. just wanted to be polite and tolerant. but honestly i don`t think any of the guys we know from the USA will ever look at this blog.

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

I said it to you dazi, when you were here, that the "," is missing!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Lindarr said...

yes, daria! we both are thinking the same way, also können wir auch deutsch schreiben, is eh einfacher!!

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

but english is more fun

2:39 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home